Giving — whether that’s money, time, or donations of goods — is an opportunity to join together and change things for the better in your community.
Donate money to Diversity Richmond (no amount is too little). Donate here.
Donate your time. Sign up here.
Donate goods to Diversity Thrift – Donations are accepted daily from 10am to 2pm at 1407 Sherwood Ave., Richmond, VA 23220. DiversityThrift.org
Diversity Richmond is a catalyst, a voice, a place and a resource for Richmond’s LGBTQ+ community. Your generous support will help us continue our work in 2023
Diversity Richmond has worked very hard over the last few years to meet the ever-changing and challenging needs of our communities. Here's how your monetary donation can help Diversity Richmond support the LGBTQ community:
• $10 provides three pair of shoes to someone in need
• $15 provides several toys for kids in need
• $25 provides six articles of clothing for someone in need
• $35 provides three meals to someone in need
• $50 purchases five much needed shopping baskets for Diversity Thrift
• $50 allows us to donate 13 items of clothing to a person in need
• $65 provides one night’s lodging for someone facing homelessness
• $75 covers the rental of a conference room for nonprofits to use
• $100 purchases a week’s supply of gloves and hand sanitizer for customers
• $125 funds our twice-monthly newsletters
• $200 provides a month of lawn care
• $250 sponsors two newsletters with a banner ad and two articles about your business
• $600 provides gas for the Diversity Thrift truck for one month
• $1,500 allows a nonprofit to use our event hall for free
• $9,000 pays our monthly mortgage
Any amount you can give is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your support.