Diversity Thrift is seeking a part time worker for our donation receiving and processing area. Wages start at $15 per hour. You will be the face of Diversity’s warehouse – politely bringing in donations, loading and unloading furniture, processing inventory, and keeping the store looking amazing. Duties and requirements:
- Politely assisting customers with furniture
- Lifting, moving, and loading
- Pricing and sorting donations
- Organizing and cleaning the store to keep it safe and looking great
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Extended periods of standing and walking
- Punctual and reliable
- Like to stay busy throughout the day
Experience pricing antiques, collectibles, and rare items, and a willingness to learn, a huge plus! Ideal candidates are experienced working in a fast-paced retail environment, are good at staying one step ahead of the game, and enjoy working with a diverse team in an inclusive environment.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff must be vaccinated and wear masks while working.
Diversity Richmond is an equal opportunity employer.