Richmond non-profit seeks high energy, detail and customer service oriented individual to coordinate event rental spaces and events. Position is responsible for maintaining on-line calendars, contract negotiations, collection of fees, hiring security, obtaining event supplies, room set-up and breakdown. Schedule somewhat flexible, some evenings and weekends required. Position is full-time with benefits. Minorities encouraged to apply. Spanish speaking a plus.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook;
- Understanding of contracts/leases;
- Customer service experience preferably in events or concierge capacity;
- Management experience to oversee paid and volunteer staff;
- Ability to work independently to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Must pass criminal background check;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to do small building repairs and oversee contractors a plus.